Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tommy's Quick Fingers


Thomas Vogel is quick! How quick? Well, can you undo 60 bras in 60 seconds? Didn't think so. Tom can't either, but close.


Just to give you some sort of idea what kind of shows they broadcast on German television, last night my husband and I watched a guy by the name of Thomas Vogel try and beat his own record of undoing 60 bras in 60 seconds with only the fingers of one hand. I don't have to tell you that's one bra per second. The man had done it before on some other show where all the girls participating in the "experiment" were lined up in a straight line. He started on one end and unclasped his way all the way to the other end in one minute. The catch was, the girls were all wearing the exact same bra with the exact same clasp. In last night's show, the girls had their own bras on which meant all kinds of colours, all kinds of designs, all kinds of shapes and sizes and all kinds of different bra clasps in the back.


Could Tom do it? Nopers. He only got about 46 undone in the 60 seconds. Which is still pretty impressive, no? Tom also gives lessons to any oh-so-eager guy who wants to be able to unclasp a lady's bra with the fingers of one hand as quickly as possible. Any takers??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol I think I've seen the video to this. I actually would love to learn to do this! hahahah I know how that sounds but I swear I like men!!

Paul Bernard Baker said...

I think lessons on unclasping bras while drunk would be handy...

Anonymous said...

This was on TV..? Love it!

Svetlana said...

lol, u guys are funny.

fragile: dont worry, i know what u mean. i'd like to learn to do that too, u never know when it might come in handy :)

paul: excellent idea!

jen: European TV rocks!