Saturday, April 5, 2008

"Blonde" Moment


Bloody TV again.


Last night, we were watching a show where some guy was trying to compliment his wife by saying something like: "Your hair is so ... beautiful, the colour is like ... well, like the colour of my beer, so ... beautiful." I laughed at that and said to my husband, jokingly: "I'm happy you don't tell me my hair is the colour of your beer." His reply: "Oh, that would be really bad beer then, strange beer, you know."


Right. I know. I was hoping for a reply somewhere in the vicinity of, ... oh, say, "Oh, no, your hair is sooooo gorgeous, not like beer at all. You are gorgeous. The most gorgeous in the whole world. No one has hair like yours, so gorgeous. You are so gorgeous...." and so on, you know, but ah well, maybe it's a good thing beer is not the colour of my hair, i don't think it'll sell too well at all.
Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But they do have green beer. Your beautiful hair is the colour of absinthe...

Svetlana said...

thanks man, you always make me feel soooo much better ;)