Saturday, December 22, 2007

Working Up A Sweat

As of yesterday, I've got absolutely no excuse to get my fat ass in shape, not to mention my struggling heart! I've got me a new exercise bike! Well, I shouldn't say new because it is not. I saw it in my landlord's second hand store and asked him about it. He said it was in a relatively good condition, for a piece of used equipment, you see, so it was a done deal.

Twenty bucks later and the thing's sitting in the middle of my living room sticking out like a sore thumb! Hubby still needs to move it to the office. But I did get on it for about 10 minutes today! Hey, you've gotta be proud of me now! Ten minutes on the lowest possible setting and I was panting like a 100-year old lady and my legs were shaking and really hurting me...ouch! That's the kind of physical shape I'm in. I really hope to remedy that now that I'd have to trip over the bike in order to get to the computer chair! And with the Christmas season of over indulgence upon us, I don't believe I have a choice!

No comments: