Monday, December 24, 2007

Winterabend In The Shower

I have to blog about this, because i'm absolutely in love with it! It's my new shower gel, "Winterabend" meaning Winter Evening. I found it a couple of weeks ago while shopping in Bern but i only began using it a couple of days ago after my old shower gel was finished. Well actually, my friend saw it and pointed it out to me. I snapped the cap open to sample its scent and it was love at first sniff!

It smells like....Christmas! Like glüwein, like gingerbread cookies, like caramel apple, like vanilla tea. Every shower is a sweet, delicious experience. Aromatherapy has a whole new meaning! It's amazing how something as simple as a scent can bring out such happy feelings in a person. Very clever, combining the scents of a warm, cozy winter evening, the scents of Christmas and bottling them up for our enjoyment! Whoever thought of it must love Christmas just as much as i do.

It is my bottle filled with magic and it transports me right into Santa's workshop every evening!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got great points there, that's why I always love checking out your blog.

My blog:
rachat credits aussi societe de Rachat De Credit