Friday, September 14, 2007

I've Had It!



I've really had it now with this WindowsLive Spaces website!



A while ago i discontinued writing my blogs on that site because it was giving me numerous problems with freezing and booting me out, etc, but i was still uploading my photos there for convenience to you, my faithful friends and family. However, today as i was trying to upload my photos from BG (and thanks Mom, you were very prompt), i had an especially difficult time with the website and had to restart my computer twice. Well, i'm fed up!


I would like to inform all of you that i am leaving the site forever!! There will be no more photos uploading on that site. I will not shut it down, for there are many photos already on it and i'll be using this as an online storage device in addition to CD's of course, in case something horrible happens to my computer (spit three times in my shirt here). I do very sincerely apologise to you all for having to move from site to site yet again. The new website though is very user friendly, for you and for me both, and very easy to remember.



I have already uploaded some of our Bulgarian holiday photos on the new site and will be uploading the rest in batches since there are way too many. I am uploading almost all of them for the purposes of people helping themselves to some (cuz it'll take me a year if i had to email all of them to all of the people involved). The rest of you can very quickly skip through them, so no worries ;-)


So, here is the new site, and i do truly hope this will be the end of all those changes and switches. So long WindowsLive!!








No comments: